Error 0xc00000e9 is a common Windows boot manager error, which is not one of the commonly encountered problems. The problem of this error appears in 7, 8 and Windows 10 versions of Windows. This error is also called blue screen error because this error appears at the time of startup of Windows. Where due to this error, users of Windows 10 are unable to use their PC. There is an increasing number of users facing this bug check issue in Windows 10. So today we have brought a solution to your problem of this error 0xc00000e9. So let’s see, what is the reason for the error 0xc00000e9, and how to fix it?
What problems do users face when they encounter the problem of error 0xc00000e9?
1) If you have got a blue screen error 0xc00000e9 on your PC then you will not be able to communicate Windows with your computer’s device. After getting this error, you will get two options, where you have to Windows Recovery and start Windows normally. You will not be able to click on any of these options. You will get the error code 0xc00000e9 only.
2) error 0xc00000e9 This error makes your system unable to access any drive or disk. Due to this, you are unable to read or copy any data.
What are the reasons for getting Windows 0xc00000e9 error?
1) The problem of error 0xc00000e9 always comes during the boot process of Windows. This error can be triggered by improperly unplugging a removable storage device such as a USB drive, external hard drive, or hardware such as a faulty CD-ROM in your system.
Most Windows users do not use a USB or other external devices but still, they have to face this problem. This means that the problem has originated from the faulty hard drive in your PC.
2) A corrupted system file during the boot process of Windows can also cause error 0xc00000e9, which occurs shortly after your PC starts up, but before the Windows login screen.
3) If your input or output ports are faulty, or a disconnected hard drive that is unable to contact the motherboard, this problem can be caused. Wrong settings of UEFI, BIOS and CMOS or problems related to Windows Registry or problems with Windows Update, boot sector virus and malware can lead to error 0xc00000e9 error in your PC. So let’s see the solution to this problem.
How to Fix Error 0xc00000e9 in Windows?
1) rebooting the pi
If you get the error 0xc00000e9 code in your computer, then first of all you have to reboot your system. If this error occurs while logging in to your computer, then you will not be able to reboot by starting the PC. For this, you have to press and hold the Power button until the computer turns off automatically. After the PC is turned off, you should again turn it back on by pressing the Power button. By doing this, the error 0xc00000e9 problems encountered in your computer can be fixed.
2) Disconnecting the hard drive
If you use any external devices, then all of them will have to be disconnected. Also, remove devices like your flash drives and other USB devices from the PC. After doing this reboot the system once. The reason for removing these external tools is that these tools can interfere with your Windows boot process.
3) Windows Scanning
To deal with error 0xc00000e9, you will need to scan Windows once. After your system reboots and Windows loads completely, you can use the built-in Windows error-checking tool or the SFC scans command to check for problems with your hard drive and system files. You can also run this error checking tool by giving the chkdsk command in the command prompt. You can also use antivirus to scan Windows for malware.
4) Changing the boot order
Have you recently installed a new hard drive that you plugged into an external drive? Or have a USB device connected? If you have done so, it may change the sequence of your Windows boot. Apart from this, even if you have updated the system’s BIOS, this can happen. All these reasons cause the problem of error 0xc00000e9. For this, you have to go to the BIOS or UEFI settings of the computer and list the boot sequence of your Windows hard drive correctly.
5) Updating Volume Boot
You can use BOOTMGR to update the volume boot code. The volume boot may be corrupted by the problem of error 0xc00000e9. This BOOTMGR may be associated with a boot loader other than the Windows default. For this, you will need to update the volume boot code. So that this error can be removed.
6) Fixing Master Boot Record (MBR)
The master boot record contains the necessary data, like the volume boot code, for your Windows to load. This MBR gives information about which drive and partition to use when booting Windows. If there is an error in this MBR, you will get error 0xc00000e9 code. So it is necessary to fix this master boot.
Today we have shared with you the information about the reason for the problem of error 0xc00000e9 code and the troubleshooting related to it, which will help to remove the error 0xc00000e9 code that came into your system. These error fixing measures apply to Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 or Windows Vista.